Getting an excellent cheap dedicated server UK would be an essential investment for your business that definitely gets you results. Bringing speed, security, and performance will make your website user-friendly to increase sales and conversions.
But how can you be sure that you must buy dedicated server and not something else? This post from Grid Hosting will shed some light on the circumstances that indicate you need dedicated servers and what features you should look for.
Moreover, we will have a little discussion on the dedicated server price.
Cheap Dedicated Server UK: Do You Need It?
Yes, that sounds marvelous to have a dedicated server. But how to satisfy the doubts that linger in mind. Here are three signs that indicate you should ignore all doubts, and find a fast dedicated server and start using it.
- Traffic Volume: Do you always see the numbers in six figures? Has your business grown to this point? If yes, then it is time to consider a cheap dedicated server UK.
Even if expectations are that your business will grow to that point after some months, this argument will still be valid. High traffic volumes can cause terrific service outages and shatter your brand image. Be prepared in advance.
- Page Load Times: The internet world gives sheer importance to speed. Users need instant access and wish to have the required information within seconds. Normally, if a page takes longer than three seconds to load, over a quarter of users will leave and find different results.
So you have hardly 2 seconds to make an impression. If you do not, the user will leave instead of converting. Only a cheap dedicated server UK can provide a helping hand.
Pages slow down when a large number of websites share the same resources. Move to dedicated servers to retain your users. Google the best UK dedicated servers to find some good options.
- Enhanced Security: Although you are vulnerable to malicious files and potential threat actors prowling over the internet on all types of servers. However, your website is comparatively more secure on a dedicated server.
But why is this safer? Let’s understand with an example. Imagine you never step out of your house. You never get in contact with other people. In such circumstances, how often will you get sick? Of course, it will happen occasionally.
However, it still is possible, but the probability is very low. Let’s imagine one more possibility. If your site gets compromised, it will be easier to fix it. So is not the case with other hosting types. You can easily figure out where the issue is in a dedicated server.
So even if you are not buying the cheapest UK dedicated server out there, but rather an expensive one, do not worry about ROI. Yes, the investment seems heavy but is worth it, especially when running a high-traffic website. The performance, security, and customization upgrades are sufficient proof.
What To Look For In a Dedicated Server?
So now it is clear that we want a dedicated server. It is easy to find names of companies that provide dedicated hosting. Just type top 10 dedicated server hosting on Google, and many names will pop up. Before picking any of them, ensure that they provide the following:
- Guaranteed Uptime: Imagine a customer visiting your website just to find out it will never load. The incident translates to heavy financial loss for your website in business language.
Most hosting companies offer 99.5% uptime. In the case of a dedicated server, that number should be far higher.
- Customization: The ability to customize the server however you like is one of the best parts of having a dedicated server. So examine your potential dedicated server hosting provider with this angle.
Moreover, find out if your provider will let you choose an operating system, allocate space as you wish, or add custom software and apps. Sometimes, they sell private servers shared with others. It leaves a lesser room for customization.
- Security: Dedicated servers https://alexhost.co.uk/dedicated-servers/ are inherently much more secure than both VPS servers and shared hosting servers. However, that does not mean it is 100% impossible to hack them.
Still, there are vulnerable points that malicious actors can exploit. Ensure that your dedicated hosting providers offer optimum security software that comes with firewall configurations, malware protection, and more.
- Live Customer Support: Don’t settle for anything less than high-quality premium customer support when you pay top dollar for a premium service. You deserve to be able to talk with a human representative whenever you encounter a problem. Find the one who provides excellent 24/7 customer support.
Cheap Dedicated Server UK: How Much Does It Cost?
There is no definitive answer. The plan’s cost varies with various factors, such as your requirements and the provider. However, in general, you can expect to pay $100 or more monthly.
When the prices decrease, the resources also decrease. But, conversely, if the prices go up, so does the RAM and bandwidth.
Unmetered Dedicated Servers
You may need an unmetered service if your website is growing at a significant rate. When you exceed the allotted bandwidth, data transfer becomes expensive. An unmetered server comes with unlimited data transfer usage.
Putting It All Together
Recent performance issues of your website could be strong indicators of business outgrowing the capacity of the current hosting company. So upgrade today to a cheap dedicated server UK to get unmatched performance and a great user experience.
The best-dedicated server starts with room for your current website and has immense scaling potential. Find someone that offers reasonable rates on a variety of plans.
Reading this article might have raised some questions or an urge to buy a dedicated server. Feel free to reach out to the Grid Hosting team in either case. We are there for you.